• Institutions/ Microfinance Companies working for the deprived sectors duly licensed by NRB are eligible for the loan.
Nature of Facility
• Interest payable on quarterly basis.
• Interest Rate: Refer Rate of Interest Published
B) Deprived Sector Loan - Personal
Prime Kaligadh Karja
With an aim to promote Handicraft business and support individual indigenous craftsmen involved in metal crafts, wood crafts, stone crafts and similar business , bank has developed product named ‘Prime Kaligadh Karja’ to extend credit facility to finance their working capital requirement.
Skilled Nepalese craftsmen doing Handicraft business since last one year (metal, stone paving, wood paving, jewelries and similar business).
• Personal guarantee of borrower/ family members;
• Hypothecation of handicrafts with PCBL
• Repayment period: 3 months to 6 months;
• Interest amount to be deposited due at the end of each month and principle amount at the time of maturity of the credit facility;